NO MORE FAT QUARTERS Jan 11, 2010

10:26 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
For those of you who don't quilt, a fat quarter in quilting is a peice of fabric that is cut to measure 18 X 22 inches.  In the quilting world this is a good way to get a small peice of fabric wide enough to use in a quilt, without having to buy a larger cut of fabric.  As a quilter I have ALOT of these fat quarters in my fabric stash.  So what I am going to start doing is using up my fat quarter stash and start taking off the fat quarters on my body.  I am going to make what I call my "Get Skinny" quilt. I will only use Fabric that is a fat quarter in size, and I will add 1 peice of fabric for every pound that I loose.  I don't have a pattern in mind for my quilt, I will just call it a work in progress.  My weight loss will be a work in progress as well.  I am hoping that this program will inspire me work seriously on my weight.  I am going to blog about it as I go along and show pictures of the quilt in progress.  I am CERTAIN that you all don't need pictures of my body in progress (I don't even want to see that).  Wish me luck!!!!!!!!

0 comments: