January 19,2010
10:32 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well I made it through the long weekend. With the kids out of school and my husband just getting home from a week out of town it seemed like everything was crazy. I was able to keep up on my exercise. I am doing good but I don't know if I have lost any weight. I tried to weigh yesterday and found out that my scale's battery went out. I am going to replace that today and weigh. I am a terrible dieter. I have found that as soon as I tell myself that I can't have something I want it more and more until I get it. I am sure that is true with most people. I have decided that my diet plan is going to be this. I am going to eat 1/2 of my meal. I am going to eat all the same food as my family. Fix the healthiest food that I can and only eat 1/2 of what I would normally. I tried that this weekend and it worked great. When my family went out to eat I ordered as usual, split the meal in 1/2 and brought the rest home. I found that I wasn't hungry. Actually, it seemed that I didn't snack as much after dinner as I did before. That doesn't make sense to me but that is how it was. I had to ask myself why I was eating so much at dinner and then snaking 2 hours later when I could be full with half the amount of food. Maybe next week I will be saying " I AM STARVING, THIS ISN'T WORKING". Until then all is well.

0 comments:
Post a Comment