A day of reconnecting - January 26 2010

9:22 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yesterday was such a funny day.  I came out of Walmart and ran into my aunts Carmella, and Noreen.  I haven't seen them for ages.  They live in Nephi and Levan, but for whatever reason we don't see each other often?   We  talked, laughed for a while in the parking lot, and promised to see each other soon.  I hope that we will,  I realized yesterday how much I miss them.  I also ran into a lady that I hadn't seen for at least 28 years.  Fern Orem was in my ward when I was younger.  Her husband ran a Mortuary here in Springville for as long as I can remember.  They have since moved to Provo but one of her daughters goes to the quilt guild that I belong to.  Her mother was there last night to teach a class.  It was so good to see her and to catch up on her and her family.

0 comments: