O Baby

9:54 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
A funny story. I was at Costco one day and they had a display for "Kyle Beckerman" clothing.

For those of you who don't know who he is... He plays for the Real Soccer Team. I don't know if you can tell by the picture, but he is ONE of the best looking soccer players in the US (my opinion).

Back to the story - I started looking at the t-shirts for Jaiden (she loves him as well). The girl that was working told me that Kyle would be there that evening to sign the clothes and take pictures.

Needless to say I got Jaiden and her friend and teammate Marjia and we went to Costco. They got to meet him, talk to him (Jaiden was mostly quiet for once in her life),and take a picture with him. I have to say that he was so nice and willing to do what ever the girls wanted. It was funny Marjia had lots to say. Look out Mom and Dad.

It was allot of fun.

0 comments: