Happy Thanksgiving

8:21 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and then the Christmas buzz begins. For some it has already started. I was shocked to hear that some ladies in my neighborhood have already finished their Christmas shopping. Maybe I am the one that is strange but I don't even start until the day before Thanksgiving. John and I have made that the day we do our Christmas shopping. In the past we have found that almost everything that we wanted to get was on sale that day anyway. Not to mention that all the stores are stocked up and ready for black Friday. They usually plenty of people to help you and you don't have to wait in long lines. Of course my sister and I always go out on Black Friday anyway, what is Christmas if your feet, back, and arms don't hurt from shopping. Not to mention, the sudden spike in your blood pressure when you loose it on the stupid lady in the parking lot, at the light, in the line and so on.

Oh the Holiday !!!!!!

0 comments: