Update February 5, 2010

5:20 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I have lost 3 more pounds for a total of 8.  I have been doing my workouts.  The sad thing is that you can't tell.  I can't tell.  I am hoping that soon I  will be able to see some results.  I got my hair cut this week.  I decided that I was tired of the same old style so I cut it short.  I haven't had my hair this short for years.  My husband doesn't like it but I like it.  It is easier and quicker.  As soon as she cut it I looked in the mirror and I thought " now I look like my Mom".  That is not a bad thing because my Mom was pretty but she was always my Mom.  I am not ready to be my Mom.  She was always old, not my age.  Any way, I will soon be posting pictures of my "skinny quilt".  I have all the fabric together and I am in the process of cutting it out.

0 comments: