Happy Holidays 12/28/09
5:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I hope that everyone had a happy Christmas. I know that we did. I think that the kids got all that they wanted. This year we had a budget and kept to it. Usually I go over. I don't think that I have at the time, but it all ads up. This year we stuck to it!
My dear friends, the Nobuharas, welcomed their new baby on December 23. She is beautiful! I do believe that all baby's are beautiful, but little Natalie is especially so.
As usual I was sewing until the wee hours of the morning on the 24. I tried in vain to make my mother in law some "sassy boots". They were a disaster!! I also tried to make basic house shoes for my step mother and they too were a disaster. I hate to admit it but when it comes to house shoes or slippers, for me, they are worth the money to purchase.
My family and I went to see the movie "Sherlock Holmes" on Christmas day. I thought that was a great movie. I am a Jude Law fan and quickly becoming a Robert Downey Jr fan as well. If any one is looking for a good movie to see that one is it.
That is all of the Booth family holiday. Now we can gear up for New Years!!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment