About me
1:08 PM Posted In About Me Edit This 0 Comments »
I am so glad to start blogging. I have always wanted to do this but had to share a computer with my husband. Given that he works from home my time was limited.
Just a little bit about me. I am a stay at home Mom. I like to think of myself as a "Trophy Wife" but I am not quite sure if that is the most accurate way to describe myself. I love to quilt and spend alot of time (and money) doing that. I also make bags, baby slings, baby car seat covers, aprons, and I am soon to be starting another project, sassy boots. I haven't made my first pair of those yet, I am hoping that they won't be to hard because they are sooooo cute!
I have one daughter, who is the light of my life. I also have a son that I share with his mom and my husband. He is 16 and is a great kid. A teenager, but a great kid overall.
All of my family lives here in Utah. My brother will soon be moving to Australia. His wife is a docter and has always wanted to work in Australia. He will be back a few months later. My husband and I have been married for 12 years.
I guess that is all for now.
Just a little bit about me. I am a stay at home Mom. I like to think of myself as a "Trophy Wife" but I am not quite sure if that is the most accurate way to describe myself. I love to quilt and spend alot of time (and money) doing that. I also make bags, baby slings, baby car seat covers, aprons, and I am soon to be starting another project, sassy boots. I haven't made my first pair of those yet, I am hoping that they won't be to hard because they are sooooo cute!
I have one daughter, who is the light of my life. I also have a son that I share with his mom and my husband. He is 16 and is a great kid. A teenager, but a great kid overall.
All of my family lives here in Utah. My brother will soon be moving to Australia. His wife is a docter and has always wanted to work in Australia. He will be back a few months later. My husband and I have been married for 12 years.
I guess that is all for now.

0 comments:
Post a Comment